Download KKHSOU DelEd Assignment Answer 2017 → Are you doing D.El.ED under Krishna Kanta Handiqui State University (KKHSOU). And searching for KKHSOU 1st Year DelEd Assignment 2017, then you are right place. In this article we are going to share with you about KKHSOU D.El.ED Assignment Answer Language Wise. Like Assanses, Hindi & English. We already published NIOS Assignment Answer – NIOS DelEd Assignment in Hindi & English, NIOS DelEd Assignment Questions, NIOS DelEd Assignment Answer Language wise, DelED Study Centre List
KKHSOU D.El.ED. Assignment 2017
KKHSOU is a Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.ED) offered to all their student across the state. You can admission under KKHSOU and Complete 2 Years Course from 2017-19. So in this article we going to discussed various courses and the questions for the Assignment of KKHSOU D.El,ED. Before Answering the questions please read the questions and try to understand clearly.
KKHSOU D.El.ED Assignment Answer 2017
Are you student under KKHSOU & need to create some home Assignment project and have to submit the solved assignment th the KKHSOU Centre before last date of submission DelEd Assignment. So in this article we are going to the Answer of DelEd Course of 501, 502 & 503 under the KKHSOU 2017-19. So check out below
Also Check :
- DD Dish TV Provide with Full Details in NIOS Website @ www.nios.ac.in
- Download NIOS D.El.ED Android App | NIOS D.El.ED Official App Download
- Download NIOS D.El.Ed Assignment Answers 501, 502 & 503 (Language wise)
- Download NIOS D.El.Ed Solve All Answers in Hindi and English
- Download NIOS DelEd Assignment in Assamese PDF
Distribution of Marks for the 1st Year D.El.ED Assignment 2017
- Write Question No. 1 of Each Course in About 1000 Words (Marks-20)
- Write Question No. 2 and 3 of Each Course in About 500 Words (Marks-10)
D. El. Ed. Assignment Guidelines
- You should follow this guidelines of D. El. Ed. Assam Assignment by KKHSOU Please read these important rules to avoid cancellation of your assignment.
- Without following these important rules your assignments will not be complete.
- So, you should not ignore these guidelines of KKHsou DElEd Programme.
KKHSOU Course Wise Questions & Answers 2017
COURSE 1: CHILDHOOD, CHILD DEVELOPMENT AND LEARNING
1. Observe closely the children playing in the playground. Based on your observations, prepare a report
highlighting the nature of their participation, involvement, discipline, co-operation and team spirit in the
activities. Explain how these activities contribute in the development of the personality of the child.
2. Describe the various types of play that you can organise in your school for healthy physical, mental
and social development of your students.
3. Study the attitudes and preferences of children in your classroom for selecting friends. Identify the
reasons for selecting friends by them and write a report on it.
COURSE 2: EDUCATION, SOCIETY AND CURRICULUM
1. You are now undergoing D.El.Ed. course. How this professional training course can help you to
become an effective teacher? Write from your own experience.
2. Find out the reasons for absenteeism among students of your school. Write down the measures taken
by you to address the problem.
3. How do children acquire knowledge through different activities and experiences? Write on the basis of
your own observation.
COURSE 3: FUNDAMENTALS OF TEACHING
1. Make a critical evaluation of the examination system in your school and prepare a report on it.
2. What are the various ICT options that you can use in your classroom in order to actively engage your
students in the learning process? Explain with examples.
3. Describe the various strategies which you generally follow in your regular classroom for maintaining
discipline among your students
COURSE 4: UNDERSTANDING LANGUAGE AND EARLY LITERACY
1. How will you conduct the following tests?
a. Spoken test
b. Written test
c. Reading test
d. Listening test
2. Describe the techniques which you would follow to ensure the active participation of your students in
the literature classroom?
3. How can group discussions be a means to attract the attention of the students? Write your response.
COURSE 5: PROFICIENCY IN ENGLISH
1. Identify any four problems that your students face in pronunciation of English Sounds. Design some
activities to remedy these problems.
2. Design a plan to teach simple Narration in Simple Past Tense in Class VIII.
3. Why the students are not able to read the English textbook properly? Suggest some ways by which you
can motivate the students to develop reading skill.
COURSE 6: PEDAGOGY OF REGIONAL LANGUAGE AND MOTHER TONGUE
1. Develop a cultural calendar for your students. Write the steps you followed while developing the colounder and also write the benefit of the calendar for your students.
2. How the lack of pedagogical material affects the use of children’s mother tongue in a multilingual class?
Discuss breifly on the basis of your own practical experience.
3. Based on your practical experience as a language teacher, identify the kind of difficulty that your students face during the classroom transaction and how do you solve their problem.
COURSE 7: TEACHING OF MATHEMATICS FOR PRIMARY SCHOOL CHILD
1. Prepare a teaching aid for teaching Mathematics at elementary level in any topic of your choice. Write
how will you use the teaching aid in your classroom.
2. Describe with examples how will you develop the various mathematical skills in your students.
3. How will you introduce the topic “Measurement of Length” in you class ? Explain with examples.
COURSE 8: TEACHING OF ENGLISH IN ELEMENTARY CLASSES
1. “Instruction is a part of English teaching and learning process” – how the instructions help the students
in English learning? Illustrate.
2. “John went to Scotland last year” -prepare a word ladder with the help of this sentence using the first
and the last letters of each word.
3. What do you mean by everyday English? Preapare a table of minimum twenty (20) everyday English
words and write how or when the students use these words.
COURSE 9: YOGA EDUCATION-I
1. Visit a Yoga centre; interact with the Yoga Practitioners about their concept of Physical stamina and fitness and its relevance to the present day scenario. Write a brief report on this.
2. How Pranayama can be beneficial in the development of body and mind of an individual? Discuss it by
citing suitable example.
3. Sit in a meditative posture and meditate for 30 minutes to one hour. Record your experience briefly.
Download KKHSOU D.El.ED Home Assignment Answer Assamese & English 2017
You Can Download All Assignment Answer PDF File from KKHSOU official website directly or Also Download Given below link.
Download KKHSOU DelEd Home Assignment Answer 2017 → Click here
More Job in Assamjoblist :
- NIOS D.El.Ed Study Material Download All Language of 501, 502 & 503
- Download NIOS DelEd Assignment in Assamese PDF
- NIOS D.El.ED Assignment Submission Last Date (Know full details)
- Download NIOS DelEd Assignment Solved Answer in Bengali & Assamese Paper Pdf
- Downlaod NIOS DelEd Assignment Front Page | Simple Cover
- Download NIOS D.El.Ed Identity Card Online @ nios.as.in
- How to Write Nios DelEd Home Assignment in Proper way